Our Partners’ confidence in our company is of paramount importance for us, therefore, we pay special attention to the safe storage and ethical application of personal data. We accept and apply the arrangements provided for in the GDPR, as the contents of the same is for your protection.
You can contact us via our website by means of general contact forms and application forms. When filling out any of the forms mentioned above, you will disclose personal data to us, and the legal basis for this is your legitimate interest (without your personal data we cannot reply to you, or launch the selection process after you applied for one of our jobs).
Below you will find a summary of what happens to your data, how we process them, how long we store them and also what you rights are as the owner of the data.
Completing a contact form
The following data processing activities are performed when you complete and submit a contact form:
The name, email address and phone number of the person completing the form and the subject and contents of the message are sent to email@example.com; this is an email address managed by Mod Zrt.
- personal data processed: name, email address, phone number.
- purpose of the data processing: the identification of the person completing the form for the purpose of responding to them.
- legal basis of data processing: the legitimate interest of the person completing the form.
- period of data processing: based on the subject of the request, the data might be forwarded to other processes (request for a quote, conclusion of a contract, application for a job, complaint etc.) that might require different storage periods. In the case of a general request for information, the data storage period is 3 calendar months.
- means of data processing: in the case of a general request for information within Mod Zrt’s mail system; in the case of special requests, depending on the topic of the same, within Mod Zrt’s corporate governance system, where access is limited so that only those colleagues can access your data for whom it is essential for performing their tasks.
Completing an application form
The name, email address, phone number and address of the person completing the form, and the position they apply, their highest level of education successfully completed, their CV and the related documents are sent to firstname.lastname@example.org; this is an email address managed by Mod Zrt.
- personal data processed: name, email address, highest level of education successfully completed, address, CV and related documents
- purpose of data processing: the evaluation of the information necessary for the applicant’s assessment
- legal basis of data processing: the legitimate interest of the person completing the form
- maximal length of the period of data processing: 6 months.
- means of data processing: within 3 months after the form was submitted, a decision is made whether to continue the recruitment process. In the case of a negative answer, we will store the data for an additional 3 months after the answer was shared with the applicant. In the case of a positive answer, we will contact the applicant, and the selection procedure begins, Regardless of the decision made at the end of the procedure, the relevant data will be deleted 3 months after the date of the decision.
Collection of data on our website
- Data processed: Date, time, IP address of the user’s computer, IP address of the visited site, IP address of the previously visited site, data in connection with the user’s operating system.
- Legal basis of data processing: The website visitors’ voluntary consent based on Section 5 of Act CXII of 2011 on Informational Self-Determination and Freedom of Information.
- Period of data processing: 2 years starting from the date the website was visited.
- Data recorded upon reporting problems or claims
- Data processed: the reporting person’s data (name, email address, phone number).
- Purpose of data processing: data is processed to find out whether the claim(s) were completed, to acquire the level of customer/reporter satisfaction and to constantly improve the service.
- Legal basis of data processing: The reporter’s legitimate interest based on Section 6 of Act CXII of 2011 on Informational Self-Determination and Freedom of Information.
- Period of data processing: 3 years starting from the termination of the contract, the delivery of services or the last submitted report.
- Means of data processing: Within Mod Zrt’s corporate governance system, where access is limited so that only those colleagues can access your data for whom it is essential for performing their tasks.
Rights of the owner of the personal data
GDPR and hence Mod Zrt. ensures that the owner of the personal data has the following rights:
- Have their personal data deleted or rectified.
- Can request to be informed about the categories of the data stored.
- Can request at any time to have their data transferred to another party.
Should you have any questions or concerns in connection with the above-mentioned information or any other matters concerning data protection, please contact us via the following email address: email@example.com , our colleagues will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
Personal data is processed in line with the applicable data processing rules. Data processing reg. no.: NAIH-68421/2013.